Licence to use website. You may not, without prior permission:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)].
By listing your business on French Wedding Suppliers the owner of the business agrees to pay the owner of the website a sum of 175 Euros for one years annual membership (12 months from the start date of the order). Upon signing up to French Wedding Suppliers you are also agreeing that the membership will automatically renew unless canceled after each years subscription. If the owner of the supplier business does not pay the owner of the website when due this will result in the listing being removed from French Wedding Suppliers website. Failure by the supplier to pay any outstanding fees to French Wedding Suppliers may result in legal proceedings against the supplier. The supplier agrees to pay the annual membership in full at the beginning of the term using the website payment system. If the supplier has a promotional code to add this will be debited at checkout, the annual membership will then revert to the full price of 175 Euros for the following year.
The supplier business agrees to use accurate information about their business and content which they own when listing on French Wedding Suppliers. Should the supplier information not be correct or is not written appropriately, the website owner has the right to change and/or remove details.
The supplier must not use the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. The supplier must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the website without express written consent from the website owner. The supplier must not use the website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. The supplier must not use the website for any purposes related to marketing without express written consent from the website owner.
Upon activation of a supplier account, the annual membership will begin. This membership will renew automatically unless the subscription is canceled prior to the renewal date. The supplier will be sent an email four weeks prior to the end of the membership them the option to sign in and cancel membership, otherwise the payment will be taken from the card used on the previous payment. Once the supplier has signed up for another year the payment is non-refundable. Suppliers agree to authorise French Wedding Suppliers email address so as to ensure that emails from the website do not go to spam email boxes possibly resulting in missing emails from the website.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, resupplier, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- Our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to as reasonable amount.
EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Our full contact information can be found on our Contact Us page.